NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMAI Online Forum

The Bulletin Board of the National Microlight Association of Ireland. All views expressed are of the individual & not necessarily NMAI stance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

English Language Proficiency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
Paul

Number of posts : 351
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2034
Registration date : 2008-01-28

English Language Proficiency Empty
PostSubject: English Language Proficiency   English Language Proficiency Icon_minipostedWed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Dear all

As you are aware we are running out of time on this one. We have actively been chasing an examiner to do this en masse but we sre still awaiting a date and confirmation of venue.

The deadline to have this done is the 4th of March which is only a couple of weeks. After this date, the IAA have informed us, all licences without the ELP endorsement will be considered invalid. Some of you have already made arrangements and got this done, myself included, but we are aware that many others are waiting on us.

Our apologies for the delay but as the problems are out of our hands we cannot guarantee everyone getting done on time. We are also aware of the well documented arguments against this test. However, on balance, I personally decided to get it done as it only takes a few minutes and then its done for life, rather than spend too much time and energy arguing the point.

The National Flight Centre in Weston are very accommodating and if you give them a ring they will book you in at a time that suits you. I rang and was done and dusted within 24 hours.

As soon as we hear more from Angelo we will, of course, let you know.

All the best
Paul
Back to top Go down

English Language Proficiency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NMAI Online Forum :: Public Forums :: NMAI Public Announcements-
Jump to: