NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMAI Online Forum

The Bulletin Board of the National Microlight Association of Ireland. All views expressed are of the individual & not necessarily NMAI stance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support: Help accessing for using these forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 450
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2138
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Support: Help accessing for using these forums Empty
PostSubject: Support: Help accessing for using these forums   Support: Help accessing for using these forums Icon_minipostedFri Dec 14, 2007 6:59 pm

If you have registered but have NOT received the confirmation email, I can guarantee the problem with not be with this forum, but will be one of the following:

1. Your mail software is classifying the registration mails as spam or junk, or
2. Your ISP has a mail filter that is doing the same thing

Mails from this board seem to be sent from address admin@nmai.forumotion.com, although they are actually sent from nmai.admin@gmail.com You will need to ensure that gmail.com is not on the junk senders list, and that mail where the reply-to address differs from the true from address is not treated as junk.

Please do NOT use the support feature on the main web-site to raise a support ticket. Mad These forums are provided free of charge to the NMAI and as such are unsupported, except by me when I get a chance. If you do raise a support ticket, the TSA auto-responder will send back a mail saying it has been received and will be looked at soon - however, our support staff will actually simply delete the email.

So, if after reading this you still need help, please post a message to the 'Website and Forum help, feedback and requests' forum, which is in the System category at the bottom of the main screen. Often, another forum member will reply before I do, because they're a dead helpful bunch on here. Of course, if your help request is to do with being unable to logon - you won't be able to post a message to the forum, but that's OK, because I wouldn't be able to do anything to help anyway tongue

Hope you manage to figure out your registration email problems Wink

Regards,

Jon Kilpatrick
Forum Administrator
NMAI Member: 2138
Back to top Go down
https://nmai.forumotion.com

Support: Help accessing for using these forums
Page 1 of 1