NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMAI Online Forum

The Bulletin Board of the National Microlight Association of Ireland. All views expressed are of the individual & not necessarily NMAI stance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comunica Headsets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigadam
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
bigadam

Number of posts : 259
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2117
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 8:05 pm

For Sale, one pair of grey Comunica general aviation headsets with GA plugs.

I bought these a year ago but they have no more than a dozen words said through them.

Both in excellent condition with no wear to the ear seals, mic or head band they come complete with volume control.

There are a couple of small marks on the casings from rattling around my flight bag for a year otherwise they would be as new.

€250.00 ono for the pair. Save €120.00 on a new pair.

Ring Adam on

086 8377795
Back to top Go down
http://www.letterkennyflyingclub.com
xair899
PPL poster
PPL poster

Number of posts : 45
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2054
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Just headsets.
And I thought it was going to be a Blue Hawk you were selling for some anonymous mate of yours.................
Back to top Go down
bigadam
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
bigadam

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm

My dear sir. We have a full range of Hawks on show. You can have blue, blue and for the discerning purchaser we have a very nice example in blue. One elderly gentleman owner, Sunday use only...just to the shops and back. It will break his heart to part with it. Its become like part of the family. Docile as a..a..a...docile thing which has been drugged with a docile enhancing drug. Smooth as silk, purrs like a kitten. Comfy as sitting in your armchair. Panoramic views, quiet as a mouse,thirsty as a camel, sweet as a nut. I could go on but wont.

So......as I said headsets for sale (but you can also contact me for Hawks......Did I mention they are available in blue..)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 450
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2138
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Please forward CV...... I believe your vocation is the most noble of trades... "used car salesman" thumb

bigadam wrote:
My dear sir. We have a full range of Hawks on show. You can have blue, blue and for the discerning purchaser we have a very nice example in blue. One elderly gentleman owner, Sunday use only...just to the shops and back. It will break his heart to part with it. Its become like part of the family. Docile as a..a..a...docile thing which has been drugged with a docile enhancing drug. Smooth as silk, purrs like a kitten. Comfy as sitting in your armchair. Panoramic views, quiet as a mouse,thirsty as a camel, sweet as a nut. I could go on but wont.

So......as I said headsets for sale (but you can also contact me for Hawks......Did I mention they are available in blue..)
Back to top Go down
https://nmai.forumotion.com
bigadam
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
bigadam

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedMon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 pm

Having glanced at your website and visited your forecourt, it's not a salesman you require. More a hypnotist
"This car has no floor.........ideal for running around in". Shall I start on the paperwork?.

Anyway............HEADSETS FOR SALE................................!!!
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
Ranger

Number of posts : 504
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2154

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedTue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 pm

You can also rip the mic boom off and use them as ear defenders whilst away on UK flying weekends, might drown out Tommy's snoring or Adams Twittering. Razz

But a ball of wet cotton wool stuffed into your ears is cheaper.

Damien. Flying Smiley
Back to top Go down
bigadam
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
bigadam

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedTue Oct 21, 2008 5:29 pm

I only want to sell the bloody headsets. Will someone PLEASE make me an offer censored censored
Back to top Go down
xair899
PPL poster
PPL poster

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedTue Oct 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Is that an offer you can't refuse, or one that you can?

What colour are the bloody headsets?
If they are blue I know a man who might want a colour cordinated set....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 450
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2138
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedWed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 am

xair899 wrote:

What colour are the bloody headsets?
bigadam wrote:
For Sale, one pair of grey Comunica general aviation headsets with GA plugs.
The above answers your question Nick.... we feel that the seller is getting ratty, after all the help we are offering;

(1) Job offered as salesman
(2) Damien kindly offered to modify them and try and sell "anti-Tommy" Sleep defenders

(3) You tried to make him paint them Blue to raise chances of selling them

Some people you just can't please disgust
Back to top Go down
https://nmai.forumotion.com
xair899
PPL poster
PPL poster

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedWed Oct 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Perhaps you should rename this section Buy, Sell and Rant.
Back to top Go down
bigadam
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
bigadam

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_minipostedThu Oct 23, 2008 12:50 pm

I have decided to keep them.

Thanks to everone for their interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comunica Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comunica Headsets   Comunica Headsets Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Comunica Headsets
Page 1 of 1