NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMAI Online Forum

The Bulletin Board of the National Microlight Association of Ireland. All views expressed are of the individual & not necessarily NMAI stance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 450
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2138
Registration date : 2007-12-14

2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access Empty
PostSubject: 2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access   2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access Icon_minipostedSun May 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Folks, time of year again to pay our membership !
Can everyone please arrange payment of same by Saturday 26th May, this will leave the "members section" of the forums visible to all paid up members. After the 26th permission to view the "members section" will be based on the current up to date membership list that I have emailed to me on a daily basis.
Please note, the forum will go down for approx 1 hour next Friday night/Saturday morning for maintenance and permission control.
Membership renewal can be paid as usual on our main website click HERE, or by posting the form to Damien.
Many thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
https://nmai.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 450
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2138
Registration date : 2007-12-14

2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access Empty
PostSubject: Members only section, now open to current members only.   2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access Icon_minipostedTue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 pm

NMAI Forum "Members only" section now only viewable by paid up members as of 05 June 2012.
If I inadvertently removed your username from the "members only" section then please PM me from this page or email me at nmai.admin@gmail.com and I will sort it for you.
I have an up to date members list that is updated when someone joins.

Happy surfing.
Back to top Go down
https://nmai.forumotion.com

2012/13 Membership renewal / forum access
Page 1 of 1