NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Please login if you are a member. If you are not a forum member then why not register now.
NMAI Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NMAI Online Forum

The Bulletin Board of the National Microlight Association of Ireland. All views expressed are of the individual & not necessarily NMAI stance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
Paul

Number of posts : 351
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2034
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men Empty
PostSubject: Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men   Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men Icon_minipostedSun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

The long awaited documentary now has a date. Monday the 23rd of January 21.00 BBC2. See the photo gallery at

http://walkergeorgefilms.co.uk/filmography/documentaries/propellerheads-the-real-magnificent-men-in-their-flying-machines/

All the best
Paul
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
Ranger

Number of posts : 504
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2154
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men   Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men Icon_minipostedWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

It was fantastic, I loved every minute of it. Made me laugh out loud at times, really well done, the three groups picked for the show were a great choice. I find it hard enough to remove my gloves and take a photo in my XL, never mind a mid air jerry can refuelling. Excellent programme, and again I will watch it over and over. It made Microlighting look very exciting and quirky, which it is especially if flying the older machines. If I was not already a microlighter I would be certainly looking to get a few lessons as a result of watching the show. Well done to all concerned.
Paul and Mickey stole the show, loved the balls hang low song. My father watched it too and was giving me a bit of a telling off that he did'nt realise when he did the crossing with me to Popham three years back that it was dangerous. He said if he had seen Mickeys nerves before the flight that he would never had gone. What a great conversation 3 years later, but I bet he'd do it all over again no problem. He did some complaining about the draughs, and that was in the Skyranger, God help him if he was in the back of my XL. Like Paul and Mickey we had a fantastic weekend away and it was a great bonding session.
Well done boys, you represented Ireland well and made us all feel very proud. Can't wait to watch it soon again.

Damien.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Top-Gun Poster
Top-Gun Poster
Paul

Number of posts : 351
NMAI Number:(if any) : 2034
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men   Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men Icon_minipostedTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men   Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Propellerheads. The real Magnificent Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NMAI Online Forum :: Public Forums :: NMAI Public Announcements-
Jump to: